Key advertisers pull out from advertising on Facebook after it failed to moderate offensive posts that sat alongside adverts. There was public outcry over groups on the site that apparently endorse the rape and murder of women, prompting Nationwide to pull out, as well as Nissan and Unilever’s Dove brand. Facebook admitted failing to prevent hate speech appearing and it promised to make changes to address this.
- Notes on Ice: Selected as Finalist at Banff Mountain Film and Book Festival
- Amazing photographer
- Notes on Ice selected as Finalist at Banff Mountain Film and Book Festival
- Hulu sign up slate of BBCW content
- Avon and Somerset PCC and Chief Constable to watch ground-breaking play about FGM performed by students of City Academy
- antarctic app arctic bbc BBC Earth bbc earth wonders bbc natural history unit bbc radio 4 BBC TV BBC Worldwide bramble media brands bristol bristol media broadcast broadcasters bt channel 4 commissioning connected TV content david attenborough digital platforms Discovery Channel documentary earth music bristol edward cowie facebook FGM frozen planet google ice music festival innovation integrate bristol internet internet tv iphone iplayer IPTV itv jay hunt marketing mitch turnbull national film board of canada national geographic natural history Natural History Unit notes on ice online polar regions Richard Hammond silent scream smartphone social media social network social tv specialist factual st. george's bristol street art terje isungset the times tv tv industry tv production twitter UK broadcast industry uk tv viral VOD watershed wild amazon wwf YouView zed productions zeebox